HiDef Aerial Surveying Limited is known for its market leading, innovative digital aerial surveys, which have been deployed in seven countries. We are expanding rapidly across all of our services, combining technical and scientific excellence, and it is crucial to the company that we continue to lead in the innovation of new products based upon credible science. We work on a range of projects ranging from our digital aerial surveys, ornithological and marine mammal statistical analysis and research and development projects often with our sister company BioConsult SH in Germany.
HiDef is looking for a dynamic and energetic person to add to our team on a permanent full-time basis. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for helping to manage our day-to-day flight operations, associated data processing and management services. The role requires you to assist with effective delivery of our core operations, maintain critical business records and have regular contact with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will join a small highly functioning team at a key time for the business as we grow and implement new improved processes and ways of working. You will be required to participate in an on-call rota on some weekends, being responsible for flight calls and monitoring of in-progress survey operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good attitude and strong communication skills;
- Previous experience supporting project delivery;
- Excellent team-working skills and experience;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong IT skills using MS Excel and other MS Office software;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good time management.
The position will be based at our Head Office in Lillyhall, Cumbria. The candidate should be prepared to travel in the UK where necessary.
Benefits / Remuneration
This position comes with an attractive remuneration package consisting of;
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- 4% company pension contribution
- BUPA private medical insurance and dental cover
- Availability of salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work, childcare vouchers, ultra-low emission vehicles etc.
How to Apply
HiDef is proud to be an inclusive company and People are at the heart of how we deliver our services. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are suitable and what qualities you can bring to the post before 5 March 2021 to email@example.com.