HiDef & BioConsult SH - ↻ Back to Careers
HiDef Aerial Surveying Limited is known for its market leading, innovative digital aerial surveys, which have been deployed in seven countries, we are expanding rapidly across all of our services, combining technical and scientific excellence. We work on a range of projects ranging from our digital aerial surveys, ornithological and marine mammal statistical analysis and research and development projects often with our sister company BioConsult SH in Germany.
HiDef is looking for a dynamic and energetic person to add to our team on a permanent two shift rota basis. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for our day-to-day flight operations including planning survey flights and associated progress operations, data processing and management services. The role requires you to assist with effective delivery of our core operations, maintain critical business records and have regular contact with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, pro-active, looking for a challenge which will develop themselves in a progressive role and industry.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent team-working skills and experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great organisational skills and motivation
- Strong IT skills using MS Excel, outlook, and other MS Office software
- Ability to work with technical specialists, converse confidently, and be able to challenge their proposals
- Good time management
- Attention to detail and the ability to take a high-level view
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience supporting an operations manager
- A degree or equivalent
- Experience in process development
- Outstanding customer focus, with the ability to anticipate customer and stakeholder requirements
- Strong understanding of data management
The position will be based at our Head Office in Lillyhall, Cumbria. The candidate should be prepared to travel in the UK where necessary.
Benefits / Remuneration
This position comes with an attractive remuneration package consisting of;
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- 4% company pension contribution
- BUPA private medical insurance and dental cover
- Availability of salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work, childcare vouchers, ultra-low emission vehicles etc.
How to Apply
HiDef is proud to be an inclusive company and People are at the heart of how we deliver our services. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are suitable and what qualities you can bring to the post before 27th July 2021 to email@example.com.