HiDef & BioConsult SH - ↻ Back to Careers
HiDef Aerial Surveying Limited is known for its market leading, innovative digital aerial surveys, which have been deployed in seven countries. We are expanding rapidly across all of our services, combining technical and scientific excellence, and it is crucial to the company that we continue to lead in the innovation of new products based upon credible science. We work on a range of projects ranging from our digital aerial surveys, ornithological and marine mammal statistical analysis and research and development projects in fields such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, often with our sister company BioConsult SH in Germany, other partners and domain experts.
HiDef is looking for a dynamic colleague to join our team and will have responsibility for delivering a range of project and management tasks to deliver scientific and analytical works for the company.
This position within the company offers opportunities for the right person who will be enthusiastic, energetic, dynamic, and an excellent team player with good communication skills. You will be a part of HiDef’s Project Team that manages all aerial and consultancy aspects of the HiDef’s business and reports to the Commercial Director. You will take responsibility for time, cost and quality of projects, including database and other applications. You will be responsible for proper upkeep of records and be in direct contact with clients ranging from multinational developers to government stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree, or equivalent experience, in science or business-related topics;
- Sound knowledge of IT (email, Excel and training will be provided where needed in other systems);
- Team working;
- Adaptable and flexible working approach;
- Good organisational skills and time management;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Have good writing skills with experience producing documentation;
- Be able to interact with a wide variety of stakeholders to understand requirements and communicate progress.
- Knowledge of renewables or offshore/marine ecology;
- Qualification in project management (i.e., PRINCE2, APM)
HiDef have offices in West Cumbria and Edinburgh and are open to flexible working.
Benefits / Remuneration
This position comes with an attractive remuneration package consisting of;
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme in the range of £20-35k dependant on experience
- 33 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays)
- 4% company pension contribution
- BUPA private medical insurance and dental cover
- Availability of salary sacrifice schemes such as cycle to work, childcare vouchers, ultra-low emission vehicles etc.
How to Apply
HiDef is proud to be an inclusive company and People are at the heart of how we deliver our services. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why you think you are suitable and what qualities you can bring to the post before 30th September 2021 to email@example.com.